Denims Daily

Friday, November 9, 2012

UES 400S 9 months in use



 If you mention about the best construction of denims that I have touched, I think UES is kind of the best I did never feel before

This pair of UES 400S is used for 9 months but 2 years old


Due to the the fabric is white cotton mixed with the brown ones, so after long time in use, you will see the little brown color come out.

there is a little damage one the front right pocket

and fades in the  middle of beltloops cause they are all roped


Cat's Whiskers fades and knee parts



I only place my key case on the right pocket so there is no more "wallet shape" come out

There is one thing I gonna share with you guys: the UES leather patch is made of goatskin, it is very interesting detail cause most of japanese denims brands use deerskin or sheepskin leather to do the leather patches

Hip area is very easy for me to be worn out but UES has super good construction so it still in good condition

I washed them very regularly but there is still some honeycomb fades^^

chainstiching roping fades


the red tab is aged as well
I love roll-up style so there are some natural ages in inseams




No comments: